Sunday, June 1, 2014

June Photo Challenge

My friend Sheri is one of the most creative people I know.  She recently blogged about missing her blogging due to her new job.  So, she came up with the idea of a June Photo Challenge and challenged her readers to join in too.  Game on!  I miss writing and I love taking pictures, so I'm all in on this challenge.

Sheri created her own list and I may have to tweak mine here and there, but here's her list.  If you want to join, be sure to comment below and let us know where we can follow you (blog, Facebook, etc.)

June Photo Challenge List

1..... Outside
2..... Healthy snack
3..... Table
4..... Reading
5..... VBS (I may switch this up because our church doesn't do a VBS)
6..... Work
7..... Smile
8..... Hair
9..... Lawn
10... Road
11... Transportation
12... Pattern
13... Front porch
14... Family
15... Father (I may do this on a different day, and you'll see why)
16... Game
17... Upside down
18... Birthday
19... Home
20... Bedtime
21... Sister
22... Groceries
23... Numbers
24... Foot
25... Flower
26... Hose
27... Patio
28... Asia
29... Hot
30... Garden

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for joining in on the fun! I'm looking forward to what others take pictures of. :)

    ReplyDelete