Sunday, June 8, 2014

JPC - June 8

June 8 -- Hair

I really wanted to get my haircut today just so I could blog about my hair and post a picture. After all, I get my hair cut only once or twice a year, so something new is always good.

Jay has his Summer Regional event coming up in a couple of weeks for work and a fresh haircut would feel and look good. Having just trimmed my bangs on my own last week before I started the Photo Challenge, I'm not ready for a haircut.  I'd rather go in with scraggly, long bangs so they trim everything perfectly.  I'll get it cut before we head to Austin, and in the meantime I'm looking at styles for long, stick straight, fine hair on Pinterest.  Feel free to send me suggestions!




Super C snapped this picture this morning.  My girl is always asking to brush my hair.  She's all girl.  I could sit for hours and have my hair brushed and combed.  It's so relaxing to me!  I'm typically more than happy to oblige my daughter's inner stylist.

I'm just sorry you have to see us in our pajamas and bed-head!