Wednesday, June 18, 2014

JPC - June 14

Catching Up - June 14-18

I've been a bad blogger.  We had a busy weekend and now my father-in-law is visiting this week.  I'll try to be better, but with a house guest, I'm not making any promises.  Later this month we have Jay's Summer Regional event for work too, so it might be hard to update next week too.  I'll try!

This is my feeble attempt at getting caught up in 1 quick blog post.


June 14 - Family

I know I'm not in this one.  Tough.
Someone has to take the photo and no, I don't have a tripod!
This is my family on Father's Day.
What a good lookin' bunch!


June 15 - Father

On Father's Day
My husband sure can get the kids crazy.
He enjoys playing right along.


June 16 - Game

The kids went to a birthday party over the weekend.
It was a "messy party," complete with a food fight.
Talk about fun!
Here is my Quiet Tiger eating a plate of whipped cream, trying to find the 3 gummy worms hidden underneath.
No hands allowed! 


June 17 - Upside Down

Truth be told, this is an old photo from December or January.
I often find that my camera has been hijacked by my boys.
This is one of those photos that mysteriously showed up on my camera one day.
Supposedly it was meant to be upside down, so I never changed the orientation.


June 18 - Birthday

More from the birthday party over the weekend.
Here the kids are all lining up for a game.
In this game, the kids passed cold spaghetti noodles with their bare hands,
from person to person, and had to fill a bowl at the end.
This game went much easier and quicker than expected!
Very fun!