Thursday, June 12, 2014

JPC - June 12

June 12 - Pattern

So, I pondered what the heck to write about involving "pattern."

I'm going to be taking a sewing class sometime soon with my friend Michelle, but until then, I don't have any patterns laying around.  I really should consider pulling out some patterns and doing some knitting for Christmas (Super E and Quiet Tiger both want afghans like their big brother's) but knitting doesn't sound like fun in near-100 degree heat.

So, here's something I made for my girl's room to organize her bows and clips.  I did not follow a pattern, but I did see something similar to this on Pinterest and I just copied it.  No pattern needed.  Just one of my hangers, some ribbon (I let L choose the colors) and my glue gun.  Oh, and a Command Hook on the back of the bedroom door for hanging.  I had everything I needed for this, so it was a fun, no-expense craft.

Clips and bows organized.

No pattern necessary.