Monday, December 15, 2014

Ornament #15

Hello, Week 3!  What ornaments will you be showing off this week?

For today's installment I am sharing with you an ornament that I know my friend Jami and her husband Jed will love.  Here we have a cowboy from Wyoming!

With Jay's new career in the world of finance, he gets the opportunity to earn Diversification Trips.  He has earned 2 trips in his 2 years with the company.  That is astounding!

This summer we took the family to Jackson Hole, Wyoming on our first div trip.  The company pays for the financial advisor and spouse, and we had to pay for the kids.  We also took my mom and stepdad along to thank them for all their help over the insane adoption years.

As we walked around the sweet small town of Jackson Hole, we knew we wanted to do something unique to commemorate these earned trips.  Jay got some artwork for his office.  I got a beaded bracelet.  My mom bought the kids shirts and baseball hats.  For the family, we decided that an ornament on our tree for each earned trip would be a fun way to remember our travels.  So, this is our first Div Trip ornament.  I still need to get a black paint pen and write the date of our trip on the back.

We are grateful that God brought us to Edward Jones and for the opportunities we have had through the company.

We absolutely loved Jackson Hole!  I highly recommend it as a vacation destination!