Thursday, December 11, 2014

Ornament #11

Back to something funny.

Oh, we have fun with this little guy!  As you can see by my hand, this ornament is tiny and it's pewter and glass or crystal or something.  It's so small that it gets lost on the tree every year.  I have honestly found this ornament on the tree as the tree is brought out of the box when we decorate on Thanksgiving weekend, having clearly missed it when we took the tree down the previous year!  So, we now have this tradition of "Find the Penguin" every year.

Jay's favorite animal is the penguin, so we have quite a few penguins on the tree and he gets to place them all.  This little guy is quite sneaky.  Come to think of it, I took this photo on Thanksgiving weekend when I thought of this photo challenge and right now, I have no clue where this guy is on the tree.

Come over and see if you can find it!