Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Ornament #10

You thought I'd post Super E's first Christmas ornament, didn't you?  Nah, I had to switch things up a little to keep you guessing.

This is a newer ornament and I love it!  All 3 of my kids made these last year at our homeschool group's Christmas party.  I thought they were super cute and so very easy!  Just one of those funky paperclips, a ribbon and 1 bead.  That's it.  You can make a bunch of these and attach them to Christmas gifts this year.  So simple and creative.

Luke 1: 30-33

""Don't be afraid, Mary," the angel told her, "for you have found favor with God!  
You will conceive and give birth to a son, and you will name him Jesus.  
He will be very great and will be called the Son of the Most High.  
The Lord God will give him the throne of his ancestor David.  
And he will reign over Israel forever; his Kingdom will never end!""