Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Flight Info

The Internet is painfully slow here this morning.  I hope I'll be able to call my mom later.  But I'm not even going to try right now because this is so bogged down.

This is not today's true post.  You'll have to wait for that for a little while.  But for any of my CA friends who might want to see us at the airport, here is my flight info.  Be sure to track flights.  If I'm late at all, I might not have much time to visit because I'll need to clear cuatoms and make my connecting flight which may very well be in another terminal.  

Thursday, June 7, 2012

All Nippon Airways - ANA Flight #NH934
Depart Guangzhou, China (CAN)  09:15am
Arrive Tokyo, Japan (NRT)  2:40pm

United Airlines - UA Flight #UA838
Depart Tokyo, Japan (NRT) 4:00pm
Arrive San Francisco, USA (SFO) 9:20am

You've got to love crossing the international date line.  I arrive in the USA only 5 minutes after I leave China.  Oh, how I wish it worked that way!  Keep the travel prayers coming.

My last post from China will post when you get up in the morning, if the web starts responding here, that is!