Sunday, May 13, 2012

Showered!

Yesterday, my wonderful friends threw me a shower!  I'm seriously humbled, grateful and honored.  Thanks, ladies!  Words can't express how thankful I am for each and every one of you who came.

Oh, the joy of opening all things pink!  GIRL STUFF!!!  Enjoy a few pictures.  I'm still a bit overwhelmed by the generosity, so words are few.  But thank you one and all for blessing me, my daughter and our family!

The hostesses.  KD, me and JL.

I LOVED the decor that J came up with!  These hung in her living room.

Kitchen decor



K made the entire spread.  YUM!!!

Loving all the PINK!  Notice the bamboo table runner.  J thought of everything!

Me and my dear friend CR.

Shower guests.  CT with 4 week old baby boy C, LM, CD, KD (hostess), me, KR with daughter "Big E," and CR.  Missing are 2 friends who had to leave early, EG and SG, but I'm thankful they came for a part of it.

Same group but this time, hostess JL is in the picture!

My friend KR and her daughter E drove HOURS to make it!  She and I go way back to preschool in Barrington together.  Absolutely honored that she'd make the trip.  Love you, K!  So thankful we're still friends after all these years!

Jay came by after the shower was over and he hit it off with E!  Jay is ready for his little girl!



3 comments:

  1. When do you leave? Details please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on TA, and I love your pretty girly shower. (Lynette from DTC winter group)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete