Monday, June 20, 2011

Finally!



I can't believe it.  The mailman brought me our long awaited I-797 today.  We are now DONE with our dossier!  Much to my complete surprise, I didn't scream with excitement or jump up and down for joy.  Moreso, I just let out a sigh of relief.  I never thought this day would come. 

So lest we lose everything in the monster storm that's headed our way tonight, I took the boys to the library to make copies of the form, then to the post office to mail the original to our agency.  On our way out, we ran into our friend in town who also lost Nepal and has switched to China.  As I was mailing our last dossier form, she was mailing her first care package to her waiting daughter in China.  God's timing is so funny that we were both there to share in those little moments.

God's timing is perfect.  We needed this before we move to CA.  Here it is.  Now sell my house, God.  Pleeeeeeeeease!

1 comment:

  1. Hooray, Hooray!!! A H.U.G.E step towards finding out who God had planned to be your precious baby girl!! : )

    ReplyDelete