Friday, February 12, 2010

Going Private!

Now that our paperwork is done we will make our blog private. I intend to do this today! If you've been following our blog and haven't introduced yourselves, please do so. If you would like to be included among our readers, please leave a comment with your email address and I will add you to the list. I will not publish your comment, so your email address will not be floating around for the day in a public arena! Once I have added your email address to the private blog tonight, you will receive an invitation from our blog to rejoin. Thanks for your patience!

2 comments:

  1. Brooke & Jay:
    Yall are soo in our prayers! Hope to see a sweet baby girl join your family soon!
    Much love-
    Tiffany
    tiffanyadami@cableone.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are with the 2010 families that are adopting from Nepal. I would love to follow your blog. Lisa Welling tlwelling9@aol.com
    (I am not mama of 4 boys,(I do have 4 boys) but it was the only way to post. It was already there so I used it. )

    ReplyDelete