Wednesday, February 3, 2010

DONE!!!

YES! Did you hear my scratchy, hoarse screams of joy this afternoon from my driveway? Today we received the final I-171H form we were waiting for and our dossier is 100% complete! We have to send the original copy to our agency tomorrow. That means our “Completion of Documents Fee” is due within a matter of DAYS. We haven’t met this fundraising goal yet, friends. Please pray for more donations to come in and for us to receive the grant we applied for this week!


We're so excited that C even included his baby sister in his homework tonight. He had to answer the question, "How many children live in your building, house, block or road?" He came beaming over to me saying he wrote down 3. "Two for me and E and 1 for our baby sister in Nepal!"

I’m off to the library to make a couple copies of this form and then to the post office to see if I can get the original in the evening mail.

Thanks for celebrating with us. The first leg of our journey (the paperwork leg) is now behind us. Can I get an Amen!


2 comments:

  1. So excited for you! I clearly remember the day our 1-171H form came in the mail.:) An official welcome to the waiting phase!! Praying that God will provide down to the penny for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMEN! I remember that day well; it was a lovely day! Congratulations!
    Heather (PAP, Nepal)

    ReplyDelete