Thursday, July 23, 2015

Quiet Tiger is 5

Happy fifth birthday to our Quiet Tiger!

My mom and stepdad came up from Chicago for a few days to see the new digs, help us decorate the house and to celebrate the big day with us.  On our girl's actual day, we had family over from across the Cities.

My Uncle Dick & Aunt Cathie came out from Minnetonka and got my girl a fishing pole and tackle.

I can't wait to take pictures of her first fish when we next head to Hayward!


My mom's Cousin Claudia and her husband Dick came all the way up from New Market and brought purple stuff for our girl because she told them that her favorite color was purple.



My brother and his daughter came out from nearby Otsego and gave Quiet Tiger a Rapunzel dress-up outfit that she adores!



Gramme and Rand got my girl her very first bike!



I made pans of Chinese Food.

Dessert was a polkadot cake!



I want to give a quick shout-out and Thank You to A Doll Like Me for the handmade doll that looks like Quiet Tiger, complete with a little hand that looks like her "Lucky Fin."  We hoped to get this in time for Gotcha Day this spring, but it was a couple days late, so I just held onto it for her birthday.

I'll get a better picture later.  It was a busy night!


All in all, I'd call the day a roaring success!  Thanks to everyone for coming out.

Happy birthday to my Not-so-Quiet Tiger!