Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Set...



Our dossier is on its way to Nepal!

It will be reviewed by our agency's representative and they will be issued a Guarantee Letter from the US Embassy in Kathmandu. The Letter verifies that the immigration approval and fingerprint information have been forwarded from the US to Nepal. That letter must accompany our dossier. Once it's received, our dossier will be submitted to the Ministry of Women and Children.

I have no clue how long the wait will be for the Letter. Anyone? I know the letter is there because I received a notice from Homeland Security after our fingerprints were processed and we received our I-171H. And I have no idea how long our wait will be for our daughter. Anyone? I'm thinking 6-12 months for a referral. Depends on the new government.

We'll update again when our dossier is submitted to the Ministry and our "official" wait begins.

For those of you praying for my husband and our current medical situation, he gets his injection tomorrow at the local pain clinic. We'll see if this helps his back so that he can enjoy the summer with the family. They say the shot takes up to a week to take full effect. No medical bills are coming in yet, but I'm sure they'll start rolling in soon. Still praying God will provide a way for us to manage it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment